Your riding lessons will include learning how to care for a horse (grooming, feeding, etc.) and learning how to use riding equipment and tack.
For a safe ride, PLEASE bring a well-fitting bicycle helmet to your lessons. You should wear western boots or shoes with a heel. Tennis shoes are not recommended.
Because we have a covered riding arena, we rarely cancel lessons due to inclement weather. Please plan to attend if it is raining, muddy or extremely hot or cold.
You can pay your instructor for your lessons with cash or a personal check. Payment is due on the 1st of each month. We do not accept credit or debit cards.
MONDAY-FRIDAY: Daytime & evening lessons available. SATURDAY: Morning lessons available.
ALL MONTHLY LESSONS ARE BASED ON 4 WEEKS WITHIN THE MONTH.
* Evaluation Lesson: $55 for one hour.
* Group Lessons: $160 per month. * Group Lessons Less Than Monthly: $45 each.
* Homeschooler Private Lessons: $210 per month. * Homeschooler Group Lessons: $150 per month.
* Private Lessons: $60 per hour or $220 per month.
* Lead Line Lessons for 3-6 year olds: $35 per 30-minute lesson or $120 per month.